Fix Shamanistic Rage

#0 - Dec. 3, 2007, 10:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Lets face the facts Shamanistic Rage was place in this game in the attempt to increase Enhancement Shamans longevity in pvp. The whole problem with this is that it is a 41 point talent that can be taken away by anyone with a purge or dispell button.

The fix is easy and will make the talent worth having. Instead of a magical ability change it to physical so we can actually use it as it was instead instead of having it immediately removed once it is put up in a arena.

If we/I could get a blue to respond to this i will be ecstatic

Thanks for listening to my short rant!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***edited the word only has been removed and the word petition has been removed from the title**
#12 - Dec. 3, 2007, 6:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
While it's not the only 41-point talent that can be removed, I've brought this up to class design team before and the matter wasn't dismissed. They want to look into the matter further. I'll have another discussion with them on the matter at some point this week. (Note that I'm not stating I'm going to provide information on this matter sometime this week).

Also friend, could you edit your sticky title and remove the word "petition", as we actually do not allow petition threads.
#24 - Dec. 3, 2007, 6:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

What the hell man talk to us about the Earthsheid cooldown. litterally hundreds of posts have been made in the last few days wondering about it and you post on this one????

I already made a thread on the matter...