Eyonix's Blood Elf

#0 - Dec. 3, 2007, 6:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I don't know if you have plans to PvP on your Paladin (I would hope so since that's what at least half us really care about); but are you keeping in mind that Blood elves have a serious tactical advantage because of Arcane Torrent? In other words any PvP experiences you have will be significantly better that those of most Paladins since most of us are not Blood Elves.

If you ever experiment with Ret PvE you also need to keep in mind that Seal of Blood is a far better PvE dps tool that Seal of Command.

Finally Arcane Torrent also regenerates some mana which is a big issue for all Paladins. It's not a huge amount of mana but anything helps.

My point is: Blood Elves are by far the best race for a Paladin, please keep this in mind as you continue to level her up, and play at 70.
#14 - Dec. 3, 2007, 7:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I don't know if you have plans to PvP on your Paladin (I would hope so since that's what at least half us really care about); but are you keeping in mind that Blood elves have a serious tactical advantage because of Arcane Torrent? In other words any PvP experiences you have will be significantly better that those of most Paladins since most of us are not Blood Elves.

If you ever experiment with Ret PvE you also need to keep in mind that Seal of Blood is a far better PvE dps tool that Seal of Command.

Finally Arcane Torrent also regenerates some mana which is a big issue for all Paladins. It's not a huge amount of mana but anything helps.

My point is: Blood Elves are by far the best race for a Paladin, please keep this in mind as you continue to level her up, and play at 70.

First, I actually plan to make a 2v2 arena team with my brother at level 70. Second, I'm the type of player who conducts many experiments while playing. You can rest assured that I'll probably play many games where I don't use my blood elf racial.

That's a promise.
#24 - Dec. 3, 2007, 7:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Arena as Protection.

I'll try different specs for arenas.
#27 - Dec. 3, 2007, 7:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

It doesn't need to. I know exactly how cool I am.

Eyonix, what class does your brother play? The answer to this question will directly influence how accurate your Arena experimentation is.

My brother is a restoration druid. Keep in mind, this won't be my only arena experience. It's just the only arrangement I currently have planned. I'm still leveling mind you. :)