How to fix shadow survivability??

#0 - Jan. 31, 2008, 10:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
what are some buffs that might help shadow priests survive
1) buffing shield would cause warriors to QQQQQQQ
2)buffing shadowform??
3)idk i just started making numbers and felt i should get to at least 3...
#6 - Feb. 1, 2008, 6:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Maybe being able to use Fear Ward while in Shadow Form would help? Yeah, I like this idea, we'll roll with it in the next patch.
#21 - Feb. 1, 2008, 7:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Sweet. This fixes all of shadow's pvp problems once and for all.

Oh, come on now. No one is saying that. But, we do know this was a concern that players felt should be addressed since many felt they should be able to Fear Ward while in Shadow. It's not possible to do this, and it should come in more useful now to those that are Shadow Spec and need to use it while in Shadow Form.
#30 - Feb. 1, 2008, 7:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I assume this means it's a Discipline spell now, or is it now Shadow? What school of magic does it fall under?

Also, First

There really isn't a Discipline spell school, but it is no longer a Holy spell if that helps you out a bit.
#33 - Feb. 1, 2008, 7:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Danke, Bornakk and Neth. Now stop teasing with small blurbs here and there and release the patch notes already. ;P

All things within their time my friend.
#39 - Feb. 1, 2008, 7:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Can't disappoint us all at the same time now can you? :P

Have to do it in small "baby" steps.

Oh how you rogues like to sharpen your blades on our spines.

You know full well that when the patch is put on the PTR, you'll get allllllll the notes at that point in time. Just keep in mind, it is going to be tested and that means additions and changes will still occur.
#44 - Feb. 1, 2008, 7:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
As always, I have a feeling you CMs like doing this....

We enjoy when we have new things to discuss and share. Yes.
#88 - Feb. 1, 2008, 7:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
after more than 85 pages in that threat and not a single answer i don't trust it anymore lol

That thread wasn't set up for us to participate in actively. It was set up so that everyone could format feedback we wanted to gather. We've been reading and taking notes. ;)