Rogues "new" Stealth Animations.

Forum Avatar
#0 - Feb. 5, 2008, 8:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Old link: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=108700897&postId=1839019400&sid=1#255
22/02/2007 11:08:42 PST - Vaneras:
We have just received some feedback from the developers regarding this issue and it is good news indeed :-)

The animators are currently working on completely new stealth movement animations to solve this issue. This basically means that the current "funny looking" stealth animations will be replaced with new better looking ones :-)

Currently this issue is expected to be resolved in patch 2.1, but there is a chance that the new animations will not be ready by that time, which may result in the fix being delayed for a later patch.

Okay.
Now, it's 2.3.3... Soon 2.4. This is almost 1 year ago. Do you have ANY UPDATED information about this issue? Im starting to loose my hope now.
#11 - Feb. 6, 2008, 6:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Okay.
Now, it's 2.3.3... Soon 2.4. This is almost 1 year ago. Do you have ANY UPDATED information about this issue? Im starting to loose my hope now.

Yep, it is true that quite some time has passed since this was posted, but unfortunately there are no updates on this.

I guess this part of my post from back then holds true :-(
Q u o t e:
Currently this issue is expected to be resolved in patch 2.1, but there is a chance that the new animations will not be ready by that time, which may result in the fix being delayed for a later patch.

We will try and see if we can get an update on this, however we cannot promise that we will hear anything at anytime soon.
#35 - Feb. 8, 2008, 1:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We just received some feedback for you guys :-)

Updating stealth animations is something that the developers are still very interested in doing, but work on other content and updates has been more time consuming than originally estimated, meaning that there hasn’t been enough time available to work on the new stealth animations. Currently there is no new ETA available for when these new animations will be implemented, but we will let you know as soon as new information becomes available.
#49 - Feb. 20, 2008, 10:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We have a small update on this topic that we wanted to share with you. New stealth animations is not something that is being worked on at this time.