A gm insulted me!

#1 - Jan. 26, 2011, 11:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
the 2011/01/26 at 11.54-11.56 i asked a Gm named corvelni about my arena games He replyed: The last game you played was on the 18th against your mother! i find that very insulting NOT acceptable! What will you do about this?`I have a screenshot of it if you want.
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#30 - Jan. 26, 2011, 11:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
26/01/2011 11:04 AMPosted by Gammers
the 2011/01/26 at 11.54-11.56 i asked a Gm named corvelni about my arena games He replyed: The last game you played was on the 18th against your mother! i find that very insulting NOT acceptable! What will you do about this?`I have a screenshot of it if you want.

I'm sorry that it wasn't clear enough for you, Gammers, you see, writing "Your Mother" with capital letters meant that it was a name. Here is a "better" version of it as you unfortunately didn't understand this:
The last match we have you guys playing was on the 18th against the arena team called "Your Mother"

I have also confirmed that your last arena game was played and lost to the team "Your Mother" on the 18th.

I've had a look at the chat logs and it seems you were proud that you got the GM to say "Your Mother", not offended. However, if you were genuinely offended then I apologise for this and ask that you please send your feedback to WoWConcernsEU@Blizzard.com so that a senior member of our team can investigate it and get back to you via e-mail.