2200 Rating Weapon Availability* Updated 2/22

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - Jan. 25, 2011, 6:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
As previously announced (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1567814533?page=1), Conquest weapons requiring 2200 rating were to be made available today, January 25, but have been delayed. We currently plan to make the 2200 weapons available approximately two weeks after the release of patch 4.0.6.

The decision to further delay availability of weapons requiring 2200 rating was not made lightly. Currently very few guilds are clearing PvE content that drops weapons of this caliber, which would make rated Battlegrounds and Arenas the primary source for top-tier weapons. We of course don’t want players who are pursuing PvE content to feel as though they must engage in heavy PvP to obtain these weapons in order to be competitive or successful.

We do have some plans to help avoid similar situations in the future, and we’ll share more details when they become available.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1748 - Feb. 22, 2011, 6:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I posted this in another thread but wanted to post here as well so everyone is aware:

I'll be brief and direct. The PvP item vendors were a little slow on stocking their shelves. They should have them restocked shortly (give or take a few extra if need be.)

They should have these weapons available very soon. We'll keep an eye on things should there be further delays.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1759 - Feb. 22, 2011, 6:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I posted this in another thread but wanted to post here as well so everyone is aware:

I'll be brief and direct. The PvP item vendors were a little slow on stocking their shelves. They should have them restocked shortly (give or take a few extra if need be.)

They should have these weapons available very soon. We'll keep an eye on things should there be further delays.

can someone plz verify this, i think i am going piss my pants

i just reread this again, i am a bit confused, does soon means today or it means in the near future. i dont know anymore

They should be available now. We'll be watching just in case any further issues arise with these vendors.