Welcome MVP Frejya!

#0 - April 24, 2008, 10:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please join me in welcoming the newest member of our MVP program, Frejya!

Frejya has been an active player and member of the community since 2005, providing helpful and constructive assistance anywhere he can. We’ve come to find him as a poster worthy of additional recognition due to his posting quality and frequency, and have no doubt he’ll continue to be a positive influence through his interactions here on the forums. Some other things we’ve also learned about Frejya is that he likes the sun, fruity cocktails, expensive meals, and shiny objects, but dislikes people who are rude, sticking to any one class too long, and the cold.

Welcome Frejya!

More information on the MVP program can be found here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=82238231&sid=1&pageNo=1#1
#4 - April 24, 2008, 10:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
welcome!

where's he at

edit: seriously it seems weird to say hello to someone who isn't around. try it:

"Now introducing the President of the United States of America! Please join us in welcoming him!"
"Why hello Mr. President, how are you doing this fine evening?"
*no response cause he's in the white house, not on the forums*

most people will look at you like you're crazy.
#20 - April 24, 2008, 10:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Howdy Frejya,

Welcome to MVP!
#22 - April 24, 2008, 10:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Welcome!
#26 - April 24, 2008, 10:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Welcome! It's great to have you in resplendent green.
#29 - April 24, 2008, 10:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

What is with you people and posting "Community MVP" in your sig? Is it really necessary? Because we can see the bloody green text. Not even the Blues are that in-your-face

They're required to, by our request.

It's meant to differentiate the MVPs that are in various areas of the forums, Community, UI & Macro, Tech Support, and Customer Service. If for some reason Frejya here popped over to tech support to get some help, people know that he isn't a tech MVP and isn't really qualified to provide techy-type help.
#41 - April 24, 2008, 10:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Welcome to Frejya
I am the see em Bornakk
You are good in green
#100 - April 25, 2008, 2:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I'm sorry...I got lost looking for the chopping block :P

Hello all! Hope I do a good job here! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome Frejya! You are most-valued here.
#156 - April 26, 2008, 1:06 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Congratulations, Frejya~!

Your complimentary Gnomish typography enhancing troll repellent mechanized hand protectors are in the mail. I hope they help! ;)