How many games required for title?

#0 - June 17, 2008, 10:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
My lock partner and i started about a week and a half ago, and we wanted to take it easy this week in terms of games as it will be the hardest week this season so far, but we are under 100 games, do we need 100 to get a title? If so, that sucks=\ cuz we just started playing lol.
#6 - June 18, 2008, 1:11 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
My lock partner and i started about a week and a half ago, and we wanted to take it easy this week in terms of games as it will be the hardest week this season so far, but we are under 100 games, do we need 100 to get a title? If so, that sucks=\ cuz we just started playing lol.

In order to be counted for this season your team must have played at least 20 games. You must also have at least one team member who's played in at least 20% of the total games for your team.
#11 - June 18, 2008, 1:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Do I have to have 10 games played the last week or am I golden?

(My team member left to help a friend. >.<)

As long as your team meets the requirements I listed above it will be counted and factored into the distribution percentages of rewards. If your team is counted and eligible for any rewards, you must meet the following conditions to personally receive a reward:

-Must have played in 20% or more of the total games for that team.
-Must have a Personal Rating that is not more than 100 points lower than the Team Rating.