Unusual Activity

#0 - June 22, 2008, 8:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So on the Midsummer Fire Festival page, under Unusual Activity it states this:

This quest line continues on, eventually unlocking a daily quest for ten Burning Blossoms where the objective is to kill a particular enemy NPC.

Does this questline continue after killing Ahune? I can't seem to find any quest that gives an objective like this.
#2 - June 23, 2008, 10:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The issue should be resolved; if you were unable to accept "Inform the Elder" before, try again. :)
#4 - June 23, 2008, 11:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Ah, I see. I probably shouldn't be posting on this low level character since the question you guys have addressed was not my real issue, but thanks anyways for the responses :)

My real confusion was that in the paragraph it states "enemy NPC". I was able to do "Striking Back", however I didn't think that this was quest was what the Midsummer page was referring to. I've never thought of a mob as an "enemy NPC".

Basically, I thought there might be some sort of world pvp quests involved here where we were tasked with killing an "enemy NPC" of the opposite faction. I must admit, I am terribly disappointed that this is not the case.

Out of curiosity, why did you consider an NPC, which is by definition a Non-Player Character, to be involved in Player vs. Player gameplay? ;)

While it may not be the terminology you're used to, NPC and mob are interchangeable.