Thank you Blizzard

#0 - July 16, 2008, 11:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
On behalf of the Tanaris server i want to thank Blizzard for repairing our server after the epic unstability and issues we had yesterday.....I also want to thank all the gm's who responded to all the false gm requests due to titan.....thank you for your dilligance........good job blizzard :-)
#1 - July 16, 2008, 11:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some positive feedback, Azthoron. The patch did result in some realm instability issues within the first 24 hours, though we really appreciate it when players remain respectful and patient while we work to address such issues. Ta!
#3 - July 16, 2008, 11:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
ok

first
#25 - July 17, 2008, 3:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
deathwing checking in. i would also like to say thanks for fixing stuff. and that we were pretty decent representatives of humanity while the servers were down. we turned most of the back half of the stickied thread into an all star baseball game thread :D.

I saw that. It was nice to see that you found a way to turn the down time into a fun, community-building experience. ;D

Q u o t e:
Hah. My post about being under the desk was deleted.

I didn't catch that post, though I'm truly shocked to hear that a powerfully unoriginal troll comment was removed!
#32 - July 17, 2008, 3:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Drysc banned me for doing that after him (I think).

Watch your step around that shady character. >_>

Dude can't even move. He just sits there drooling green stuff all the time. I'm not worried about it.
#40 - July 17, 2008, 3:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Because floating skulls are sooooooooo scary.

Maybe not. I would be though if I were covered in Freckles, no?