It's a fu**ing joke!

#0 - July 27, 2008, 3:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
please...please...do something about ferals, really

its not even fun to play a feral anymore, and i've played a feral all my time in WoW with the mainsubject to PvP.

I managed to get the shoulders last season, but now i've had enough, feral is so nerfed, compared with other classes that its silly.

And wtf was the "if you know equip another weapon while casting a spell the spell will be interrupted"?
it only hurts feral! (maybe some other classes got hit by it aswell, but me as a feral druid REALLY feel how much Blizz #*%%s feral druid over)

Do something, i dont want every other class to get a nerf, i want feral to get more viable in arena!

for example: remove so that you CAN cast a spell and switch wep, make it so barkskin is castable in bear/cat form (without changing to caster form), make mangle or rake reduce the speed/give a healing reduce effect,buff frenzied regenration so it's actually good to use, something can be done about tiger's fury aswell etc.

I just want to see a change or else this game just lost the charm imo : /

#65 - July 30, 2008, 3:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Creating a thread with vulgar language or masked vulgarities in the title will do nothing but get your posts locked. Please visit the forum codes of conduct for more information on how to write and behave on these forums: http://forums.wow-europe.com/forum-coc.html?sid=1 :)