GG druids, gg bliz

#0 - Aug. 10, 2008, 3:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
GG all you druids who possess such skill (Obviously what it is) In 2v2 arena that over 50% of top end teams consist of a druid!

Me and my warlock partner spend a lot of time talking through stratergies and tactics and playing together in order to win 2v2. This time is completely put to waste by 'the druid class'. A typical 10 games will go 5-5, losing 5 games to druid/anything teams, and winning 5 games to not druid/not druid teams.

Now I know a lot of you will say that Bliz designed the game for pve balance, but I pay just the same amount of money as everyone else does every month to enjoy and play the aspect of the game that I like which is 2v2, Which has been completely ruined by the complete dependency on the amount of druids we come up against each week.

Resto druids, compared to me - A resto shammy - out shine me in every aspect I care to think of:

- CC, can keep people locked up for entire games if they pick up feral charge, compared to my omgwtf warstomp, which not all shamans even get.

- Healing, yes the abilitiy to run about placing full hots on both team members and run off to drink in shadowmeld while the hots are still working their magic

- Mana regen, even with the changes to water shield and wearing a bit of pve gear, GL trying to out last a dreamstate druid.

Infact, dreamstate druids can out heal, out mana, and out dps a resto shammy in pretty much all 2v2 scenarios, GG Bliz!
#73 - Aug. 11, 2008, 4:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
GG all you druids who possess such skill (Obviously what it is) In 2v2 arena that over 50% of top end teams consist of a druid!

Me and my warlock partner spend a lot of time talking through stratergies and tactics and playing together in order to win 2v2. This time is completely put to waste by 'the druid class'. A typical 10 games will go 5-5, losing 5 games to druid/anything teams, and winning 5 games to not druid/not druid teams.

Now I know a lot of you will say that Bliz designed the game for pve balance, but I pay just the same amount of money as everyone else does every month to enjoy and play the aspect of the game that I like which is 2v2, Which has been completely ruined by the complete dependency on the amount of druids we come up against each week.

Resto druids, compared to me - A resto shammy - out shine me in every aspect I care to think of:

- CC, can keep people locked up for entire games if they pick up feral charge, compared to my omgwtf warstomp, which not all shamans even get.

- Healing, yes the abilitiy to run about placing full hots on both team members and run off to drink in shadowmeld while the hots are still working their magic

- Mana regen, even with the changes to water shield and wearing a bit of pve gear, GL trying to out last a dreamstate druid.

Infact, dreamstate druids can out heal, out mana, and out dps a resto shammy in pretty much all 2v2 scenarios, GG Bliz!

This thread is more flamebaiting than an actual discussion about class balance, hence the lock.

Feel free to create a new thread to discuss the viability of restoration shamans in 2v2 arenas, but please do so in a manner that cannot be interpreted as a nerf thread against other classes. If you decide to create such a thread, please consider using the Shaman forum or the PvP forum. Also, please feel free to use the suggestions forum if you with to share your ideas for ways to change or improve the game.

Thank you.