Well this is silly..

#1 - Dec. 29, 2010, 3:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
To start, thank you flamers, yes I know "I should have known...blahblah" "get cata and get over it" so dont worry about posting it.

Anyway, I upgraded to the 10 day cata trial 11 days ago and changed my rogue to a worgen and was having a blast questing up to 1 xp under 81 and ganking horde all day while waiting on 30 min dungeon queves. After awhile I made a few worgen alts to test out the starter zone and once again was having a blast.

Well yesterday I wanted to go ahead and race change another alt to a worgen so I paid the 25 dollars etc...and my trial ran out a few hours before I did so >.> and all of my toons that were worgens are now frozen with gold BoAs etc.. I can kinda understand the new worgen I made getting froze but I wouldn't think the 80 I race changed would be, and there was no warning beforehand it would be.

TL:DR Blizzard would you mind adding a "Note: Any characters using the new models ex. Worgen and Goblin will be frozen after the 10 day trial"?

And I plan on upgrading and getting my toons back, and using the 25$ I paid for my alts worgen race change to go towards that upgrade (because im stingy like that)
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#10 - Dec. 29, 2010, 5:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
12/28/2010 7:52 PMPosted by Pounzer
To start, thank you flamers, yes I know "I should have known...blahblah" "get cata and get over it" so dont worry about posting it.

Anyway, I upgraded to the 10 day cata trial 11 days ago and changed my rogue to a worgen and was having a blast questing up to 1 xp under 81 and ganking horde all day while waiting on 30 min dungeon queves. After awhile I made a few worgen alts to test out the starter zone and once again was having a blast.

Well yesterday I wanted to go ahead and race change another alt to a worgen so I paid the 25 dollars etc...and my trial ran out a few hours before I did so >.> and all of my toons that were worgens are now frozen with gold BoAs etc.. I can kinda understand the new worgen I made getting froze but I wouldn't think the 80 I race changed would be, and there was no warning beforehand it would be.

TL:DR Blizzard would you mind adding a "Note: Any characters using the new models ex. Worgen and Goblin will be frozen after the 10 day trial"?

And I plan on upgrading and getting my toons back, and using the 25$ I paid for my alts worgen race change to go towards that upgrade (because im stingy like that)

I'm going to ask that the ability to do this be looked into, Pounzer. Thank you for bringing that to our attention.

Now, as to the frozen characters.

You really only have two options here, they simply are not going to be available as is.

You can call our Billing department as ask for assistance getting the character back as it was......

Or upgrade to Cataclysm.

Either of those options should allow you access to the characters in question.

Billing and Account Services
Phone Support - 1 (800) 59-BLIZZ (1 (800) 592 5499)
Live Representatives Available 7 days a week, 7am to 8pm Pacific Time

Canada 1-800-592-5499
    United States 1-800-592-5499

We have also provided the following numbers for our international customers:

Argentina 0800-333-0778
    Australia 1-800-041-378
    Chile 1230-020-5554
    Mexico 001-888-578-7628
    New Zealand 1-800-452-520 - 7AM - 5PM NZST

Further contact information can be found here...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/932934085