Cos of windshock, can we get Moonkin cower?

#0 - Aug. 30, 2008, 11:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
*New Spell* Wind Shock: Instantly blasts the target with a gust of wind, causing no damage but lowering your threat, making the enemy less likely to attack you, and interrupts spellcasting and prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 2 sec.

for shaman, is nice...

is it too much to ask that Cower gets a mana cost compoenent and a range of 30 yrds and be useable in both Cat and Moonkin form?

can someone add that to the beta forums?

also in light of IMpact in the fire tree affecting ALL spells, can't Celestial Focus work for Moonfire too or at least all arcane spells?

finally: someone remind the devs we're still hoping for Typhoon improvement (the movement slow addition), the Eclipse improvement promised, and the bloat reduction promised. .. Thanks.
#18 - Sept. 2, 2008, 9:59 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'm getting a bit nervous about this, let me tell you why:

if no one brings it up, the devs are so busy, they will forget to adjust druids for this and it will be swept under the carpet until patch 3.x, so if we are ever going to see this someone has to bring it up where they see and hear.

Wryxian? Vaneras? any mod? any chance this can somehow be placed on the US beta forums? - i like how someone mentioned the cat speed boost having no reason to be restricted to outdoors and the dev on seeing that agreed and changed it... these are very busy people and do not always spend the same amount of time mulling over one spec as we do, so our observations really do help them make a difference. However nothing will happen if it isn't pointed out... so can we have someone point this out?
Well you get a blue tag at least. I'll check and see if someone has mentioned this in the EU beta forum.
#23 - Sept. 2, 2008, 2:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have posted about your suggestion in the EU Beta English Druid forum:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=9336870243&sid=2003