Please can you help us improve our BG queue times?

#1 - Dec. 20, 2010, 6:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Dear Blizzard,

Thank you for Cataclysm it’s fantastic.

Crime Syndicate had hoped that with the introduction of the new expansion that battleground queues would be improved for Horde. Unfortunately this hasn’t been the case and we are still experiencing queue times of typically 15 to 30 minutes. This is for both rated and normal battlegrounds. I have chatted with a GM and we know you are working hard at addressing the problem but until you are able to find a solution we missing out on what our guild considers to be a very appealing aspect of the game. This is not a QQ, my guild mates and I would like to make a proposal:

We have waited for 6 months for the queue times to be fixed but it hasn’t happened and we really want to enjoy Cataclysm to the full. To this end we have discussed and agreed that we would be willing to faction change to an alternate server. We are willing to lose the name of our characters that we have grown so fond of. We’re willing to give up being Horde. We just want to play our game and enjoy the queue time alliance players experience.

Blizzard, please will you consider faction and server changing our entire guild?
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#36 - Dec. 21, 2010, 7:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi,

Unfortuantely this isn't something that Technical Support can offer assistance for, it would be best to post any concerns you have about Battleground queues in the following forum here:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/874705/