Silhouette Avatars

#1 - Nov. 5, 2010, 10:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I like this silhouette avatar more than the actual avatars I'm gonna miss it.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#17 - Nov. 30, 2010, 6:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The silhouettes are not staying are they?

Nah. :)

We're currently working to resolve an issue related to the 3D character portraits and, as part of that process, we've temporarily reverted all avatar and Armory profile images to default silhouettes. While we don't have an estimate for when we'll be able to return your avatars to their regularly-scheduled magnificence, we'll be sure to keep you as updated as possible.

I'll admit, though: I'm a bit weirded out by this sudden uniformity. It looks like all of you have requested to remain anonymous for some sort of television show on Lifetime. That, or you're about to start chanting "one of us, one of us..."

O.o

*shudder*
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#30 - Nov. 30, 2010, 7:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Is there a way to keep my armory figure dark and shadowy as well?

I don't believe so, but it's certainly feedback I can relay on to our web team. :)

Keep in mind, too, that if you have any ideas or suggestions for how we may improve the community site, you're always welcome to share them in our Website Feature Requests forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1025939/
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#43 - Nov. 30, 2010, 8:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
That, or you're about to start chanting "one of us, one of us..."

O.o

*shudder*

I want to kill everyone. Satan is good, Satan is my pal. I want to kill everyone. Satan is good, Satan is my pal.

Boy, I hope someone gets the reference or I aaaaam iiiiin trooouuuble.