If Blizz HAD to answer 1 of your quesitons...

#0 - Oct. 10, 2008, 2:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
What would it be? You only can ask 1 question directed at Blizzard or any specific employee and they have to answer honestly and truthfully. It can be serious or funny doesn't matter. No dodging the bullet, no soon nonsense. Anything your mind can come up with.

What would you ask?

I would ask Bornakk does he try to look like Abe Lincoln or does it come naturally?

#50 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Why did the company not communicate with the top people in beta for certain classes, leaving those classes almost useless when patch 3.0 is dropped.

Regards,

I think we communicated pretty well with Beta testers. Also, your term "top people" is questionable and subjective. I also don't think any class is going to be useless come 3.0
#54 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
would ask em
what are the chances of bringing back 40 man. while leveling and pvp is fun, the end game in this game is sort of lacking compared to other games like everquest! :)

Not likely to bring back 40 person raiding, although it's not completely off the table. I also feel like our endgame has a lot more to offer than Everquest ever did, as someone with a lot of endgame Everquest experience.
#56 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'd ask why the hell shaman are getting curb stomped and ret is getting serious love

Balance isn't complete. 3.0 is not live. Players need to realize that balance is an ongoing thing. We're adjusting classes each day and will continue to do so as the game goes on.
#57 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
boxers or briefs?

boxers
#60 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
50 man dual faction raid.

Great idea, or GREATEST idea?

I'm personally not a fan of dual faction content. I would like to see more hatred spurred between Horde and Alliance. Let's see them go head to head, not holding hands.
#61 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Why soulshards can't stack. I've never played a lock before but I was always curious.

It's a resource mechanic on the class.
#63 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
What the next expansion will be.

awesome
#66 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I would ask why rogues pwn almost every class in the face

According to everyone but rogues.... ironically
#70 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Is OJ innocent? Of course, we already know the answer.

I went to USC so my opinion is biased
#72 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
When will Druids get Barrelroll for Bear form? I want to start reflecting spells shot at me.

Cool idea. No clue if we'll do it
#76 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
When the f--- Starcraft 2 is coming out, for real.

When it's done.

I played story mode last week. It ruled.
#78 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'd ask why they took away the good stuff about pvp (ranks, same server BGs), while implementing one bad idea after another (short AV, arena). Did they set out purposely to ruin pvp?

Many people would argue that the old PvP rank system was horribly grindy.
#83 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'd ask why they ignore the constant stream of Hunter complaints and suggestions despite the blatant distain for the class in its current state.

We don't ignore hunters.
#85 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I would ask if anyone at Blizzard had played a Paladin in the Arena since season 1.

And then when they had the audacity to say yes I would scream "LIES!"

Of course. Pretty much every class is represented on the development team at a pretty high endgame level.
#89 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Where is Mankrik's wife?

lol
#91 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
When will gnomes get a healing class?

First aid
#95 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'd ask which mistake they consider to be their worst: the removal of swirly ball or the complete neglect of battlegrounds.

We are going to focus on making BG's great.
#106 - Oct. 10, 2008, 4:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok I tried to answer as many as possible. I'm going to be late to BlizzCon =P

See you guys later