Blizz LOL

#0 - Oct. 10, 2008, 2:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Freezing arrow lol i mean like lol hahaha this is like something you would see on an arcade game, i mean lol its just funny how blizz devs spend so much time on hunter pets giving them talent trees and what not but dont bover actually fixing hunters so we get crap like freezing arrow and new AOTV wtf i mean so how am i spose to do anything in arena if im oom i mean i have no mana to fire off a shot yet i need to fire off a shot to get mana back i mean wtf :/ and i get a 50% damage nerf while i use it even though i cant really use it, and also im gna be losing mana as i fire off shots to gain mana so its just like well wtf i mean pets are looking so dam lush in WOTLK but did we need it really? no and 2bh pets only needed easy fixing but blizz are to stupid to realise this, give pets more HP and Ress and well sorted.......and still i go in pvp forums and the hot topic is how hunters are OP i mean sorry but whaaaaa how are we OP just becuase are pets annoy you abit while casting.........and why is it when i see all these amazing well thought out posts blizz never ever responds yet when someone makes a QQ swear post blizz responds with a ban and saying if they want response make well thought out post with no swearing, but when we do they dont respond, unless ofc your a rouge or on US forums.... anyway to get blizz to see this

!!!@ %!!@ YOU BLIZZ WTF YOU WANKERS I WANT TO STAY HUNTER AND NOT HAVE TO REROLL %!!@ING ROUGE OR WARRIOR TO DO WELL IN ARENA YOU %!!@ HEADS ITS SIMPLE GET SOME OF YOUR %!!@ TARD DEVS TO PLAY ARENA ON HUNTERS IS IT THAT %!!@ING HARD YOU ##!%#%*#@%

ty<3
#8 - Oct. 10, 2008, 3:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Mage, you have unexpectedly teleported yourself to Forum Troll Holiday Island.