Att :Developers & CM - Response welcome

#0 - Oct. 15, 2008, 11:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Please pass this on for me to the Wotlk developers
i fear its in vain ..but i care enough to try.

1 Pre Tbc / TBC

Paladins Were told we can DPS - we got awesome abilities and come expansion people QQ how can a paladin kill me and hence we got nerfed ..and Ret Paladins actually became the joke of the game.
(UNLESSS you got top END gear ) - keep in mind i don’t just refer to DPS there is arena rankings that say it all ( pittyfull)

2) Wotlk

Paladins are told we can Dps - We got awesome ability's, come expansion people QQ how can a paladin kill me and hence " ..........................."

Now i dont need to be a rocket scientist to tell you what number 2 "....." is going to end with

that said i like to give people the benefit of the doubt and rightly so Blizzard deserves it.
I’m just really a big fan with a big heart for my paladin

seeing Paladin Class get plastered on forums concerning patch 3.0 and mocked really affects me.
it says that Blizzard aren’t doing there job - and making fun of a really awesome class.
the best in the game in my opinion

now granted the beta was all about testing - but the live realm is LIVE and not considered a test anymore
so if you guys put us up and we are getting mocked i completely blame you as you didn’t test properly and again let the paladin community down.

Why you ask :

Cause now as a Knee jerk reaction you will nerf us into hell
and then come next expansion say the same poo over again how you want us to dps and not like the last expansion

I’m sorry i don’t mean to get aggressive ..but I’m really ashamed to be going live with so many bad Karma around us.

Conclusion is :

-we WILL be nerfed ..i don’t see another option .
- and come Wotlk it will remain so until next expansion

and the same poo happens all over again.

Blizzard please sort it out.

i don’t wish to see my class made a joke of anymore in ANY shape or form!!

thank you!

#7 - Oct. 16, 2008, 1:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please read this:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10701098&sid=1

And this:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=6305240978&pageNo=1&sid=1#4