Cataclysm new zones v rehashed zones

#1 - Nov. 9, 2010, 11:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey guys,

I was just wondering when we're questing from 80-85, will we be questing through any new zones or will all of the quests just be through the rehashed old zones?

I haven't been able to find any info on new zones except the Worgen / Goblin starting areas which is a bit disappointing. I hope I'm wrong I love new zones!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#4 - Nov. 10, 2010, 12:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I was just wondering when we're questing from 80-85, will we be questing through any new zones or will all of the quests just be through the rehashed old zones?

You will indeed have the opportunity to explore new zones in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm when leveling from 80 to 85 -- including Mount Hyjal, the underwater city of Vashj'ir, Twilight Highlands, Uldum, and Deepholm. In addition to this, characters level 1 to 60 will be able to experience revitalized zones in both Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor, which feature a plethora of new quest lines and landscapes.

If you want to get a feel for what's in store, here's a complete list of the zone previews we've published to date: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1076922#blog :)