Zandalar Tride (Rep) and the 55 Rep Achieve

#1 - Nov. 6, 2010, 3:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I am exalted with the Zandalar tribe and just recently got my 40 exalted reps achievement. I was wondering if my exalted rep count will go down from 40 to 39 when the shattering takes place and the Zandalar tribe rep is removed?

I know my achievement won't go away, I'm just curious whether I'll need 15 or 16 more reps to get the new 55 rep achievement.

Furthermore, if it will continue to count towards my personal reps, will it effect my guild's achievement towards getting the Pheonix Hatchling? I.E. let's say I'm the only person in my guild and I have 40 reps with the Zandalar tribe, will my guild have 39 or 40 towards this achievement?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#13 - Nov. 8, 2010, 9:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
While players will be unable to increase their reputation with the Zandalar Tribe following the shattering of the world, the reputation itself will still exist and count towards various "Raise X reputations to Exalted" achievements*.

This means that if you currently have 39 reputations at Exalted -- including the Zandalar Tribe -- and show this number on your Achievement tracker, you will still have 39 reputations at Exalted (and be credited for them) in Cataclysm. You'll also retain credit for any related achievements you've already earned. :)

*This includes both character and guild achievements.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#23 - Nov. 9, 2010, 11:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I can't give you a link but I'm almost positive I saw another CM state that the mounts would be gone forever and obtainable through no other means.

Are you referring the "Mounts and Items Removed in 4.0.3" announcement made last month (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=27291810112&sid=1)?

If so, keep in mind that while we don't have any current plans to introduce a new means of obtaining the Swift Zulian Tiger and Swift Razzashi Raptor once Zul'Gurub is removed, we're not averse to making these mounts available again if an appropriate alternative presents itself in the future.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#29 - Nov. 10, 2010, 12:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
ZOMG we're going to get a TROLL RAID in 4.1.0 that will drop these mounts!! YOU SAW IT RIGHT HERE!!!!

Shine on you crazy diamond. :P