It is time to buff

#0 - Nov. 14, 2008, 10:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
If Blizzard think that once again ret palas will be transformed into scums like in tbc, I have only 1 thing to say: SUCK MY BUBBLE.

All them devs have spent countless hours in creating the stupidest forberance mechanic ever. It is an insult, an outrage. They broke the armour ignore effect on the avenging wrath. Do you know what they said?
They said that it seems they have broken it, figures and that they MIGHT hotfix it.

What the hell is this attitude?! They hotfix a lot of foolish things and now they refuse to fix AW cos they are lazy and not interested after they have broken it.

Ermm, GOD IS PISSED OF AT U BLIZZ!! U discrace our class, u ruin us continously and listen to all sorts of qq nubs with green gear and pve epics that cry like babies cos they cant keel me. /spit

REMEMBER all those who posted feedback on the beta. Remeber their effort, remeber their pain, their horror to see their class broken after countless hours of providing info.

Act and buff us a bit, add the gap closer 11 prot talent, make judgement free and mana increase in pvp much bigger. Ah and remove the stupid forberance off the bubble and wings and place a 30 secs one like u said.

All those who bought the game are waiting on the dev team to ACT. ACT now and save all u can.
#44 - Nov. 19, 2008, 9:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
If Blizzard think that once again ret palas will be transformed into scums like in tbc, I have only 1 thing to say: SUCK MY BUBBLE.

All them devs have spent countless hours in creating the stupidest forberance mechanic ever. It is an insult, an outrage. They broke the armour ignore effect on the avenging wrath. Do you know what they said?
They said that it seems they have broken it, figures and that they MIGHT hotfix it.

What the hell is this attitude?! They hotfix a lot of foolish things and now they refuse to fix AW cos they are lazy and not interested after they have broken it.

Ermm, GOD IS PISSED OF AT U BLIZZ!! U discrace our class, u ruin us continously and listen to all sorts of qq nubs with green gear and pve epics that cry like babies cos they cant keel me. /spit

REMEMBER all those who posted feedback on the beta. Remeber their effort, remeber their pain, their horror to see their class broken after countless hours of providing info.

Act and buff us a bit, add the gap closer 11 prot talent, make judgement free and mana increase in pvp much bigger. Ah and remove the stupid forberance off the bubble and wings and place a 30 secs one like u said.

All those who bought the game are waiting on the dev team to ACT. ACT now and save all u can.

I understand that you are frustrated, but please try to be more constructive when posting on these forums, because feedback like this is not really that useful.

It is of course alright to complain if you are unhappy about something, but try to avoid resorting to insulting or confrontational language when doing so.