Random quests not showing up on questgivers

#0 - Nov. 15, 2008, 11:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Last night I fulfilled any requirements for accepting the quest "Finding Pilot Tailspin" from Fizzcrank Fullthrottle and he simply had nothing to give me. I went to bed and when I got up he then had the quest.

Now Private Casey in Borean Tundra doesn't have "The Lost Courier" which starts a very long chain of quests in Dragonblight. I'm positive I've done any pre-reqs, but he's just got nothing. I tried turning off all addons and deleting the my settings and cache folders, and nothing doing. I've looked through the forums but may have missed it right in front of my eyes, is there anything fixable that could be causing this?

Am I doomed to work around random chunks of missing questline?
#2 - Nov. 16, 2008, 5:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Last night I fulfilled any requirements for accepting the quest "Finding Pilot Tailspin" from Fizzcrank Fullthrottle and he simply had nothing to give me. I went to bed and when I got up he then had the quest.

Now Private Casey in Borean Tundra doesn't have "The Lost Courier" which starts a very long chain of quests in Dragonblight. I'm positive I've done any pre-reqs, but he's just got nothing. I tried turning off all addons and deleting the my settings and cache folders, and nothing doing. I've looked through the forums but may have missed it right in front of my eyes, is there anything fixable that could be causing this?

Am I doomed to work around random chunks of missing questline?

These quests are considered "breadcrumbs", Honker... burger. So if you've already been to Stars' Rest in Dragonblight and taken Courier Lanson's quest to fly to Wintergarde the Private Casey quest will no longer be available.

We do not count breadcrumb quests toward zone achievements FYI.