Loosing Intrest in Lich King

#0 - Nov. 17, 2008, 9:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Is anyone loosing interest in Lich King due to the fact that it is obsurdly easy. Not that the game has been particularly hard from the begining but I seem to remember that the instances in outlands were much harder as I was leveling then compared to now. Where is the challenge of these instances? I like doing instances because they offer more of a challenge than the quest mobs all over. I love the fact that they are short and quick but its just not fun when you run though the instance and there is little to no chance of dieing (except when you pull 3 groups when your healer is tabed out getting into vent and didn't say anything).

I really hope that Heroics and Naxx are hard cause if I run through Naxx 10 or heroics with as few wipes as I have had so far I don't think this game will be interesting enough to keep playing.
#10 - Nov. 17, 2008, 10:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We actually think it's a good thing that players are running the level-up dungeons. Too often in WoW these were viewed as a distraction at best or perhaps even a waste of time from grinding on mobs or completing quests.

Let's see what happens when more players are running heroics. They seem to be providing much more of the challenge you're looking for.