You find yourself in Azeroth!

#1 - Nov. 24, 2019, 7:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post

As you’re going about your business your vision blurs, you rub your eyes and as soon as you are done you find yourself in Azeroth!

You find that you are looking exactly as yourself but with features that resembles the race you main ( Blood elves get BE eyes and ears, orcs get orcish jaws, skin and ears, humans nothing, dwarves shorter and wider, gnomes smaller etc )

The time is just after your race joined their respective faction ( Blood elves in tbc, orcs in classic, ) no one recognizes you and the place you start in is some road at an market area in your main city.

You do not have any powers, the only thing going for you is your knowledge of world of Warcraft history and your knowledge of our world, your bodily capabilities are the same as the ones you have irl and you cannot cast magic or learn it.

What do you do!?

Forum Avatar
Customer Support
#9 - Nov. 24, 2019, 7:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post

I would look for Gm Island and a hearthstone. :smile:

Forum Avatar
Forum Ambassador
#99 - Nov. 25, 2019, 7:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post

Hmmm :thinking:
Human in Classic times.

Yeah that’s a given, since I already know how things are going to work out.
The people of Stormwind would throw me in the Stockades for sounding like a lunatic!

Seeing as I’d have no powers though, no abilities besides what I can actually do in real life… some of the random stuff that’s come into my head while reading this thread:

I’d find a pin and go stab Katrana Prestor in the tush to see if she turns into a dragon.

Or I’d become some kind of Nostradamus type figure writing prophesies of the future.

Maybe play the Auction House a little if I can find some way to earn some silver (picking flowers as others suggested seems a good start)

Befriend a Mage and see if we can work out some way to get in touch with Rhonin and Khadgar (without collecting several thousand of some random thing he wants)

Tell Bolvar never to go to Northrend, ow and let him know where Varian is.

Go sightseeing… I’m in Azeroth, I’d tour the city, “borrow” a horse, see Elywnn Forest and Westfall for real.

Try to figure out what my natural aggro range is against some very very low level, possibly already wounded creature or NPC.