Can I split the BFA story content among characters, or not?

#1 - Aug. 5, 2019, 1:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post

I have completed basically all of the BFA Alliance story on this night elf druid.

Now that I can fly, I think it’s time to experience the Horde side. Now, if possible, I’d love to level multiple characters from 110 to 120 while doing it. Question is, is it possible, or are there some special requirements where one character has to do everything?

I remember on the Alliance side there was the Pride of Kul Tiras questline, which… I’m not sure if its unlock criteria was to finish all 3 main leveling zones. Is that the case?

Should I got for the three main zones with one character, and maybe do the war campaign with another one? How does it work currently?

Forum Avatar
Forum Ambassador
#2 - Aug. 5, 2019, 5:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post

There is indeed a Horde version of this, it’s a part of Zandalar Forever!
And just like for Alliance to complete the end stages of that you do need the three zones completed on the one character.

So ideally you’d want to do a full run of the Horde story on at least one character so you get all the stages done, which would be part of unlocking Zandalari Troll Allied Race. Not sure if that was a goal of yours but if you were going to be doing the Horde story anyway might as well make you aware of it :slight_smile: