Alot of my vanilla achievements are GONE

#1 - May 30, 2019, 6:34 a.m.
Blizzard Post

Hi! I’m a returning vanilla player, and for a bit of nostalgia I went into my first character created in November 2005. With this one I completed a lot of raids, like Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Ahn’Qiraj and a lot of others. I also did get some grades in pvp (rank) and non of either the raids or pvp-ranks are tracked on my account! :frowning: Also alot of dungeons and stuff are also missing.

It’s so sad to see all of this data gone, and I wonder if there is a solution for this? Or am I just looking in the wrong place? :slight_smile:

I played WoW/BC/WotLK alot, and completed most of the raids in there.
I’d like those to be in my achievemens in WoW. I got Naxx 15/15 and The Obsidian Sanctum I think. How come I got those but not the other ones? The dates ain’t correct either I think. Did something go wrong when they transfered me to battle.net?

Thanks for helping out!

Edit:
This is my first character:

These are my others that’s also missing achievements:

Forum Avatar
Forum Ambassador
#3 - May 30, 2019, 11:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post

Hey there Trailblazer. As Magiola correctly put, achievements were only implemented with patch 3.0.2 on October 2008, so progress obtained before then may not have been trackable.

Back then only specific progress was retroactively added as an achievement, such as the legacy PvP ranks.

Note the dates of retroactively added achievements will match your first login and not when you actually obtained them.