According to the Q&A forum feedback isn't listened too?

#1 - Dec. 14, 2018, 8:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post

I know he more then likely didn’t word it right but…It honestly sounds like they only take analysis data into consideration and not their player base…

Which would actually explained a ton about the sate of the current game, class design, and how poor of a state BFA launched…

That Q&A was hard to watch :frowning:

Edit: Well this thread blew up. Also dev response. Thank you :slight_smile:

Edit2: my response to the blue post:

First of all, thank you for taking the time to respond.

My main reason for Posting this was that about a month ago. Blizzard did admit to not having good communication and promised to fix that.

A month rolls around and if anything, its gotten worse not better. Preach even made a video about it just today.

It’s not about what you say or even how you say it. Its about acting on the words you do say.

I say this with tremendous respect but your communication for BFA has been and still is outright horrible.

The community wants to talk to you and engaged with you. We don’t hate you, we hate the lack of… anything that we have seen from not just the top brass but as blizzard as a whole.

We need solid communication again, not only does that help put out fire before they even start. It also shows the community you do actually are reading and addressing issues.

Its not about always having the right answer, its always been about showing us our time and money as well spent.

Example: Removing the Suriken storm passive. Not a word was ever spoken about it. Just, poof gone. The community should be left in the dark about this stuff.

We just want solid communication again :slight_smile: Its the blizzard we love, we want you back

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#16 - Dec. 14, 2018, 8:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post

I guess you’d be surprised just how much we do read and do listen but that doesn’t mean we do knee-jerk reactions to whatever someone says. We do miss things and do make mistakes, we are still human (unfortunately?), but we do try to consider the implications that changes will have for all player types. We, the World of Warcraft community, are a mass of individuals and not a hive mind. :slight_smile:

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#70 - Dec. 14, 2018, 11:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post

That is totally fair. I hope we can change that but it will take time. I am here though, I have read your post, so I have listened to some degree, right? (I know, it only counts when it’s in the game, but one step at a time.)

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#88 - Dec. 15, 2018, 12:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post

Depends a bit on what is considered popular, we have provided some updates on Azerite, Mythic+, and a few other things that were very heated.

For your question, I will look into it, but often what it comes down to is if someone really likes the color red, it is hard to convince them that blue is better.