Account-wide

#1 - Nov. 1, 2018, 10:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey guys,

I was thinking about this thing that almost everything is account-wide but if I have two wow accounts at a bnet account those thing get shared too? I mean if I wanna play at US servers because I have friends there or something, can I use my astral cloud serpent or not? If not, do you think Blizzard will do it eventually like they did back in mop the account-wide thingy? I'd really like to play at US realms too because i'd like to play with my friends tbh but I don't wanna play at a totally plain account because that's bs.
Thanks
Forum Avatar
Forum Engagement
#5 - Nov. 2, 2018, 9:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey guys,

Playing on a different region is definitely not a problem. A Blizzard account can hold up to 8 different WoW licenses, regardless of their region.

However, account-wide collections are actually region-locked. That means you have a different collection for both regions.

Nevertheless a small number of mounts and pets are available for both regions, such as the Hearthsteed or the Core Hound Pup. This is possible because they trigger special licenses on the account, so it wouldn't apply to items normally obtainable ingame.

Hope this helps!