Wow, Blizz Actually Pays Attention to us!

#1 - Jan. 13, 2011, 9:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So, apparently when enough people @@*#@ and moan on the forums about something, blizz either notices, or has been paying attention the entire time, and has deemed the whiners worthy of a response!

Makes you wonder what else blizz is paying attention too... Makes you wonder when/whether blizz is actually watching our posts....
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#26 - Jan. 13, 2011, 10:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I like this.

01/13/2011 1:46 PMPosted by Snowfox
Rock : Blizzard doesn't listen to its playerbase!
Hard place : Blizzard caves in to player QQ!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#31 - Jan. 13, 2011, 10:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/13/2011 1:56 PMPosted by Welcome
Not all changes are bprn from forum QQ'ing. Sometimes blizz... you know... does something cuz it was THEIR idea...

At the same time, they've never made a change just because of forum QQing. Just because people QQ on the forum doesn't mean Blizzard shouldn't change it. They should consider the points being made, look at the meta data available to them, share internal discussion, and make a decision.

I like this as well. Very reasonable description. :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#80 - Jan. 13, 2011, 10:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/13/2011 2:38 PMPosted by Omgdruid
Woa.. forums ate my post...

And Zarhym ignored my Story Forum related question...

I don't have an answer for you, but I'll inquire with our Creative Dev team to see if we can ignite the fuse. :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#107 - Jan. 14, 2011, 12:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
01/13/2011 4:43 PMPosted by Struggle
Ghostcrawler comes out with a pair and finally tells the whiners to learn how to play. I was amazed and impressed.

Then a day later we see a full list of nerfs to all the heroics.

So whiners once again kick a hole in an expansion. We're left with a lot of faceroll dungeons, bad players, and a mediocre game with the gear might as well have been mailed to us.

Must we take the hyperbole railroad? It's slow and smells like dung half the ride.

Yes, you've read the Public Test Realm patch notes. But the patch hasn't come out yet, players are not face-rolling dungeons, and gear is not being mailed to you. Set down the magic 8-ball for now and join the crowd of lovely folks who enjoy being reasonable, even when dissenting. ;)