BFA Survey Part II

#1 - Oct. 16, 2018, 9:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
On a whim, I created a survey in order to figure out how the average player within the community feels about Battle for Azeroth.

Please fill it out if you feel inclined to share your experiences with BFA so far. I've received a number of responses and would be glad to share the data I've collected.

Please do share the link as each individual that takes the time to fill out the survey increases the likelihood that the results are an accurate representation of the community as a whole.

Also, you are welcome to share any additional thoughts in the thread itself.

Link removed

I posted this about ~2 hours ago, however, I have been having issues locating my original thread. Not sure if it was removed or something but I can't find it.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#10 - Oct. 16, 2018, 9:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It's likely the previous post was removed because it was just linking to a survey site.

I've gone ahead and removed your link for now to avoid this one being deleted as well. Just a heads up going forward.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#36 - Oct. 16, 2018, 10:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/16/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Woé
But seriously, I can't find any thing in the CoC that prohibits me from posting a consumer-made very casual survey out of complete curiosity.

It's not in the CoC but it is in the thread titled "Welcome - Please Read" which is stickied up at the top on the front page.

09/28/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Ythisens
Petition posts are frowned upon.

These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#54 - Oct. 16, 2018, 10:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/16/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Manndh
This is why you go to MMO-C if you want honest and open discussions and/or surveys.

I suspect it boils down to you really don't want actionable data. You want an echo chamber.

You can have open and honest discussions here and nothing is stopping that.

As for surveys they honestly give data that isn't really useful. They don't say what your experiences are, what you don't like exactly about something, or show what any actual true issues are. We'd rather you discuss those experiences here so we can actually read them and see what conversation evolves when other players discuss the points that are brought about in a thread.