Nice move Bli$$ard

#1 - Sept. 20, 2018, 7:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
hahahahha 6 months + a mount. nice way of trying to keep players subbed in a sub par world quest grind expansion. 65.94€ atleast cut the price in half or something to make it worth it. This is the price of a whole new expansion. It's no wonder wow is so pirate themed these days really reflects on the company that you are. Even combat rogues are forced to play as a pirate.... really? I have a shattered hand maghar orc rogue and I have to use a gun ever 2 seconds to remind me that you only care about more €€€€. I'm unsubbing I've had enough of this. They NEVER listen to the community. Nothing we asked has been added.

Warfront pvp? no
fury warrior and survival hunter dual wield 1 handed? no
less RNG? no
class balance? no
remove gcd changes? no
more glyphs? no
worgen feral druid form? no
new cloaks like we saw in blizzard warfront armor preview? no
I'm utterly dissapointed with this expansion which is sad because the art team really did a great job with zandalar imo my favorite continent in wow

literally the only thing they added what we asked for is allied(sub) races but even with them it is just the bare minimum. Almost no options in customization and too few hair styles, tattoos, skin tones, etc
Some stubborn players I know didn't even know allied races existed with this hidden Ui in character cutomization that is only visible if you click a button that is barely visible.
Why not give void elves high elf customization?
Why not give highmountain tauren taunka customization?
Why not give maghar orc mok'nathal customization?
Why not give Zandalari forest troll customization?
Dark iron wildhammer customization?
Lightforged Broken options?
Kul tiran thin humans........

Blizzard is literally giving the bare minimum and then reply with "We have bad communication with the playerbase" like really get a grip this game has been out for 14 years. Isn't it time you learn what the playerbase wants. Instead of creating sub par cut content with only less to do and making everything easier and easier like we are a bunch of brainles sheep. and then you have the balls to release store mounts after such commotion. You really grab em by the balls here Blizzard.

I think it is time for me to move on. Blizzard has clearly lost its vision about literally everything in the game. Ranging from class fantasy to gameplay content. Everything feels so dull and boring because we are set on this pre planned path of how they think we should play the game. We're are throwing weapons? Why remove them they are a classic warcraft weapon going back to warcraft 2 berserkers to warcraft 3 headhunters. They should have been a ranged option for hunters since vanilla.

I mean whats next? pay 80€ for a flying tank? 100€ for a flying saucer?
Forum Avatar
Forum Engagement
#5 - Sept. 20, 2018, 9 a.m.
Blizzard Post
20/09/2018 09:38Posted by Flyk
Standard subscription is £7.99

The subscription for a month in GBP is £9.99.