GC neglect Tanks?

#0 - Jan. 5, 2009, 4:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Or are tanks just smart enough to resolve our own issues and answer our own questions? Just dropped into the Healing forum and was slapped in the face with Blue posts :)
#48 - Jan. 6, 2009, 6:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I still read all these forums.

You're right that the Arena season started, and while we have made some strides in getting actual tanks into PvP, I won't pretend that there are many of you, and Arena discussion is currently dominating at the moment.

Most of the heated tank debates seem to involve if one class is better than another or missing a critical skill or something. Those are all totally valid issues and the kind of thing we monitor.

Specifically on BoSanc, we understand the concern. We're not ready to make any changes yet because we aren't convinced it's going to end up slanting things much one way or the other. But Ulduar is coming. It's going to be harder and it's going to have bosses no one has tanked before. There will be a lot more to discuss, and unfortunately I also suspect a lot more consternation about who doesn't feel like they have the abilities to tank Ulduar.