Game freezezs/crashes on quest: "Goldfield's War"

#1 - Aug. 26, 2018, 10:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
As it says on the title.

I'm litearlly stuck on the quest and cannot complete it. The second i pick up the gun, the game freezes and after 10 or so seconds gives me control with 5 fps, a flipped camera and half my health gone.

After barely shooting anything, it freezes again and when i get control back again - I'm dead.

What's more frustrating is that this quest ran perfectly fine when i played it on my paladin (currently trying to do it on my demon hunter).

Can anyone help, please? I have no addons installed. No idea what's causing this.
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#2 - Aug. 27, 2018, 7:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey Tmoney,

thanks for reaching out on this case, which is quite weird seeing that it seemingly only affects one of your character, and not the rest. Now I'm no Developer or QA expert but I don't think that is its intended works. Dare I say not even a tech issue, still idea of of the box:

*sign that particular character up for an Arena Skirmish or a PVP Pet battle against someone else

do a quick round and then check back on that quest, if it works happy days ^^ if not I would urge you to raise a Bug Report on this so the Dev and QA teams do can investigate this further for you. I'll move your thread to the General part as maybe others came around with this and know a workaround