120, cant do war campaign.. dead end.

#1 - Aug. 14, 2018, 10:39 a.m.
Blizzard Post
what the title says war campaign is bugged cant do any of it, cant unlock WQ or island expos... great stuff
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#2 - Aug. 14, 2018, 10:44 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Thanks for the report.

We are aware of a potential issue that is causing some players to be unable to progress through their War Campaign at level 120. I don't have any information to share on a fix, but we should see some work done on this tomorrow (well, later today since it's nearly 4am PST).

I'll make sure we share updates on this when we hear more!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#8 - Aug. 14, 2018, 10:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
08/14/2018 03:50 AMPosted by Wariya
08/14/2018 03:44 AMPosted by Ornyx
Thanks for the report.

We are aware of a potential issue that is causing some players to be unable to progress through their War Campaign at level 120. I don't have any information to share on a fix, but we should see some work done on this tomorrow (well, later today since it's nearly 4am PST).

I'll make sure we share updates on this when we hear more!

Why are some posters character portrait appearing out of focus like the op and Haven??
A bit off topic, but I'm noticing that too now. Looks like its happening to anyone over 110. I'll get it reported over to our Web team.

Thanks!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#18 - Aug. 14, 2018, 11:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
08/14/2018 04:04 AMPosted by Nazerith
Dude is 120 already, while many of us could not even log in yesterday.
He gets a blue response, those who could not log in got nothing.
This is a response to an issue affecting the War Campaign, which is a progression stopping bug. Definitely not specifically to a player just because they are 120, so not sure where that came from.

There is also a large thread filled with responses on yesterdays' login issues that is still being updated. Keep an eye there for updates if you are having troubles.