where did our beloved Blue go?

#1 - July 25, 2018, 10:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
haven't seen our champion in a while. when the pvp world needed him most he vanished. but fr we finally have a blue that most of us like and was interactive for like a week and then we get nothing
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#2 - July 25, 2018, 10:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
o/ hey.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#6 - July 25, 2018, 10:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/25/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Zhulaa
thoughts on pvp in bfa?

I will kill Horde and Alliance. Stoked on the Bounty Hunter system, I will probably never turn off War Mode. Warcraft as usual.

07/25/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Death
why did u choose the ram. the chiji hatchling was better

u wot m8?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#43 - July 26, 2018, 10:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/26/2018 01:53 PMPosted by Laoghaire
This is not meant as an attack on you or our esteemed blue, but it would be so much better if he at least from time to time he would reply to a thread with, 'hey guys I read your feedback/complaints, I forwarded it to our dev team'. Not every thread of course but things like, we very much want pvp gear vendors, we think elite sets by armor type is lackluster, that sort of thing.

Then we can at least feel partially ignored instead of completely.

The problem with something like that is if we do that people then expect changes to come from that acknowledgement. We do it from time to time only if we know that its something being changed or looked at already at that point. The expectation that comes from that is more harmful than just not responding, which is the unfortunate reality.

I mean there are posts still being quoted from years and years ago that talked about things being passed on and intent to change them, but never came through for whatever reason. It's kinda one of those things were we could reply more but it comes back to bite us or not respond as often but never make a false promise. As always though we do read what you guys say and we report that to the dev team.