Pre-Broken Isles Quests Broken

#1 - June 27, 2018, 11:56 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I just started legion with my 6th alt and I can't get the quest to get your artifact, no khadgar's servent, no Khadgar in Kharazan, old Dalaran, or new Dalaran. What am I supposed to do at this point?
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#4 - June 27, 2018, 7:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
06/27/2018 04:56 AMPosted by Glasscarrot
I just started legion with my 6th alt and I can't get the quest to get your artifact, no khadgar's servent, no Khadgar in Kharazan, old Dalaran, or new Dalaran. What am I supposed to do at this point?

From what I can see, Glasscarrot, you started the questline back in March but recently abandoned the quest.

You'll need to pick the quest "Call of the Wild" back up from Archdruid Hamuul Runetotem in the Moonglade.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#8 - June 28, 2018, 12:45 a.m.
Blizzard Post
06/27/2018 05:38 PMPosted by Namecensored
i was told when i open a ticket about this today it was safe to just quit the quest

I'm sorry, Namecensored, but the two situations are entirely different. The quest you were referencing was "Greater Power for Greater Threats", which basically became obsolete.

Since patch 7.3, traits are automatically unlocked at level 110. This quest is no longer necessary, and can be safely abandoned.

That has nothing to do with Glasscarrot's issue of picking up the questline for their first Artifact Weapon.