Lucid Nightmare Mount

#1 - June 27, 2018, 7:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I just got this mount like 2 days ago and as someone who loves to collect Mounts/Toys/Mogs, it’s the most fun i’ve ever had while grinding for a mount. I even completed it without the Internet so i had to solve every riddle on my own even though it drove me crazy at times and i got called a freak for even attempting it but i like challenges and this was great fun :)
I think it took me like 6 or 7 hours all together because i wasted a solid 1 1/2 hours looking for shadow patch notes because of the NPC with the mask (Those of you who also got this mount will know what I’m talking about).
As for the mini games, i was told these are all relatively hard but i seemed to be super lucky here because the longest mini game was the nightmare one (Roughly 15 minutes) and the shortest (The one where you need to put 5 brains in a row) was legit 3 minutes (Heard from a friend who completeted it b4 that it took them arround 45 mins lol). It helped that i am big into lore even before i started playing a few months ago because some of the hints are ridiculously hard to follow but it’s the most fun i’ve had in the game so far.
Did anyone else here finish these riddles and if so, how long did it take you to get the mount ?
And if my post made you curious, feel free to hit me up if you have any questions about this :D
I’ll be glad to help out

Ps: Made a bet with a friend which would see me winning 50k if i made it out of the endless halls in under 1 hour and i got out 2 seconds before time would have ran out so i even made 50 k gold :^)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#17 - June 27, 2018, 1:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
27/06/2018 09:36Posted by Eosferon
this does not go away with prepatch right?

Nope. :)

There's also a few more fun secret things coming in Battle for Azeroth as well!