Remember PvP weekends?

#1 - June 6, 2018, 7:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
If you have played this game long enough you remember AB, AV, WSG weekends where you earned bonus rep with those pvp factions. I envision something similar but to earn the bonus you actually need to go to the original post for AB, AV, and WSG. The rep needs to be updated and can include pvp posts, flasks, food, and recipies. I know that it isn't a perfect idea but with enough positive support this idea could work for almost all the battle grounds. I would exclude the 40 man ones, 100%. This idea might work with the proper incentives and would invigorate old content.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#6 - June 7, 2018, 2:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Our thought was that the Brawls feature provides some of that gameplay, where a battleground is in the spotlight for a bit. Granted, not all battlegrounds have a brawl but we still plan on adding more as time goes on.

One thing we've added in Battle for Azeroth is "Call to Arms" for War Mode. Each week will be a different zone quest to kill a number of the opposing faction for a conquest reward (both Horde and Alliance are sent to the same zone). You can find it in the hubs in Boralus and Zuldazar.