Auto D/C when trying to log in

#1 - May 8, 2018, 11:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm trying to get on my level 120 Dark Iron Dwarf Paladin and every time the screen loads it disconnects immediately.

I tried my other characters and I could log in on them just fine. This issue only seems to be affecting my paladin.

The last place I logged out was Fizzsprings Resort in Tiragarde Sound.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#28 - May 9, 2018, 12:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We'll take a look and see what's going on. Thanks for the reports!
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#35 - May 9, 2018, 12:38 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Update:
Players experiencing disconnects when logging in - We're having some database issues right now that will need to get looked at first thing tomorrow morning.
Players experiencing disconnects on Flight Paths - We're still looking into the issue internally.

I'll provide updates as I get them on this thread. Thanks for your patience!
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#187 - May 9, 2018, 4:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We are continuing to investigate this disconnect issue.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#407 - May 10, 2018, 5:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Sorry for the delay in resolving this issue, we are still investigating and looking at various solutions.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#416 - May 10, 2018, 6:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok friends, we found the root. This is being caused by missing art assets believe it or not. Unfortunately due to the nature of the fix, we're unable to resolve this via a binary update and will have to wait until our next full build update (scheduled for Tuesday).

Thank you for all of the reports and your boundless patience! I'll post on this thread with any updates.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#461 - May 11, 2018, 12:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Beta buddies,
We've worked out a potential hack-a-round to resolve this issue and are actively testing it internally with an ETA for deploy tomorrow. It's going to be a binary so it should patch quick. Remember, this is a Beta Test, things like this are going to happen and while we're constantly in test internally, we rely heavily on you guys to report them to us. That being said, thank you all for your continued test efforts, patience, and diligence in reporting when you run into issues.

I'll update this thread tomorrow when we're hopefully ready to patch up.