Honor Talents are in!

#1 - May 8, 2018, 11:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just logged in to Beta servers, and honor talents are now available on the standard talent selection screen!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#15 - May 9, 2018, 12:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Yep with the build today guys the PVP talents are finally in the Beta!

Please keep in mind these are a bit of an early work in progress and we're very eager to hear your feedback on them. Currently nothing is 100% set in stone regarding them so please murder each other and give us your thoughts :)
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#39 - May 9, 2018, 3:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
[quote="207626476443"]Will there be any updates to the current honor talents to reflect class changes in BFA? Some classes are in desperate need after changes to their class design outside of honor talents. For example windwalker with 45 second cd paralysis is a huge nerf to pvp.

We will be doing some changes to honor talents based upon core class changes to selected classes. We may introduce new honor talents as well where appropriate. That said, I'd caution against expectations of huge sweeping changes or revisions to the current talents. We shouldn't underestimate the possibility of new gameplay surfacing from the fact that you can choose among all of the honor talents in the new system.

It would be good feedback for us to hear how you feel your spec/class has changed in PvP from Legion to now with the new honor talent system and choices available. Stuff like "I'll never take x because you can now get y" or "I'll never take x because of a new core talent added called y."

Thanks for the feedback.