I just cant tank H Hor on this warrior

#0 - Jan. 5, 2010, 4:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I tanked H HoR on my druid day one of patch.
Tanked it on my pally.

This warrior cant make it to the first boss. I consider myself skilled, and i have the gear. But i just cant seem to get through the gauntlets.

LAst night had a good group, and we almost got to first boss, only for the healer to die on last mob of last grp.

The problem it seems for me is 2 fold. One, i cant tell where the mobs are when they spawn. I may catch 1-2, but if the ranged are stationary, i dont see them for 2-3 secs, by then they are blasting the healer. This is really tough if we are trying to LOS.

Second, the healers seem like the have more initial aggro than me, before the pulls. When the mobs spawn, healer is aggroed and i havent had time to even attack yet. So, im immediately playing catch-up.

This coupled with not being able to see the mobs clearly is killing me.

I know ill get L2P, but jeez, this is hard. Whats frustrating is when i dps on my ret pally, that place is so simple thanks to repent and turn evil.
#20 - Jan. 5, 2010, 6:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We just posted some updates here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=22418851790&sid=1 that relate to Halls of Reflection.

• The gear requirement for heroic Halls of Reflection has been increased.
  • The ghost waves at the beginning of both normal and heroic Halls of Reflection have undergone several changes that should make them easier to defeat such as preventing 2 mages or 2 mercenaries from spawning in the 5 mob pulls, a shorter duration of the spectral footman’s shield bash, and the spectral mage’s flamestrike having a longer cast time, shorter duration, and (in heroic) doing less damage.