What's fun about this game anymore?

#1 - Jan. 25, 2018, 4:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Endless RNG upon RNG, constant grind for no payout, I don't get it.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#54 - Jan. 25, 2018, 7:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/25/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Healthcliff
It's almost like you didn't read a thing of what I typed.

If you make a post that expresses some sort of criticism about what you don't like, you should expect other posts to be able to read into what you're actually upset about.

Just saying "RNG is terrible" doesn't really tell anyone anything because almost every single game has some element of RNG. Discussing specific instances or experiences of those systems helps us take in to account more information to help improve them going forward.

Lets also try to stay on topic please as the post is derailing a little bit from OPs original post.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#369 - Jan. 26, 2018, 7:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I know what the sentiment is towards RNG on the forums (trust me I read the posts everyday) and some of the opinions I personally share and some I disagree with.

My reply was more towards the discussion that was happening before I posted where people were indicating to OP that he didn't exactly say anything specific in the post but replied to people objecting that he did, when in reality he didn't.

Thanks for the unexpected large discussion and feedback though, as there's some pretty good replies in here.