Admit it : we don't need many max level toons

#1 - Jan. 23, 2018, 9:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Years ago, I played World of Warcraft like that : 1 maxed level for Ally, 1 maxed level for Horde. That was enough.

Then Mists of Pandaria came. Warlords of Draenor pre-purchase came with max level boost, so I got level90 toon.

Then in WOD the leveling got broken. But in Legion we also got class hall stories, specific for each class. With broken leveling + 2-3 days until 100, it became convenient to experience different stories of different classes.

BFA however will be different - the focus will be about the war between Alliance and Horde. In order to experience the story, I'll just need one toon for Ally and One for Horde. As it was before.

So why the hell do you cry about the increased time of alt leveling? You don't need these alts!
Forum Avatar
Forum Engagement
#123 - Jan. 25, 2018, 2:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello all,

I would like to avoid locking this thread, so please assist me in keeping it clean.

We all have our own opinions and views on the various aspects of the game, and it is great to see that people are passionate about this, however there is simply no need to use derogatory terms and insulting one another.

If you wish to voice your opinion, please do so in a respectful manner.

Thanks!