Mobile/Web Auction House Disabled in 7.3.5

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - Jan. 17, 2018, 9:24 a.m.
Blizzard Post
With the release of Patch 7.3.5, we’ve had to disable the web and mobile versions of the Auction House, including the Auction House API used by certain third-party sites and addons.

We’re working to re-enable it as quickly as possible.

Update 14/02/2018:

Just letting you all know that we are working on a hotfix at the moment to re-enable the Web and Mobile AH.

Due to changes made in 7.3.5, players will be need to have logged in to the game since the patch launch in order to be able to access the Mobile AH once this hotfix is live. Just for some additional clarity, these database changes were why we disabled the tools on the launch of 7.3.5 and why it took us a little bit to update them.

Soon as I'm aware that this is live I'll update the thread.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#192 - Feb. 14, 2018, 10:27 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Just got into the office, mirroring over what our good friend Ythisen's posted overnight on the US forums, in blue, for visibility:

Just letting you all know that we are working on a hotfix at the moment to re-enable the Web and Mobile AH.

Due to changes made in 7.3.5, players will be need to have logged in to the game since the patch launch in order to be able to access the Mobile AH once this hotfix is live. Just for some additional clarity, these database changes were why we disabled the tools on the launch of 7.3.5 and why it took us a little bit to update them.

Soon as I'm aware that this is live I'll update the thread.

This hotfix goes for EU too.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#205 - Feb. 15, 2018, 10:11 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Yep, to confirm, the Mobile AH is now operational again. Have fun! :)

As this thread has served its purpose, I'll be unstickying it and locking it now. Thanks for your patience.