Forum Not Tracking Posts

#1 - Jan. 9, 2018, 8:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I mean it's been a week now, more for some people since they've been able to see their post history. I know that i'm not the only one who's made a thread about it or said it's a problem here but not a single blue from ANYWHERE has said anything about it. I thought they hired more blues so that they would be more socialable on the forums.. What happened? Have they just given up on this game like many other people have? Do they think by just ignoring the player base and the problems they have both in game and on forums that they'll walk away and be able to end this game? If so i don't really see how that's a profitable idea but hey, what do I know.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#5 - Jan. 9, 2018, 9:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I am aware that the forums aren't tracking some posts at the moment, and I have an issue in to our Web team on this. I think it's rather low priority at the moment, as the site still functions without the ability to look at post history, but it should be getting looked into soon.

Also, as said above, we acknowledged this issue has popped up a couple of times. Hopefully we can get to the root of it with this round.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#11 - Jan. 9, 2018, 9:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Reply given, issue noted. Not much else to say here.

Closing.