Do Blues "like" posts?

#1 - Dec. 1, 2017, 7:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So I know that I cannot like/dislike a blue post. (I would like the ability to like the post, so I can share my support). But do Blues "like" certain posts?

Just curious.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#6 - Dec. 1, 2017, 8:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I generally don't ever. I think I upvoted a good joke once but that's about it. It was presented to me as something we have the ability to do by Ornyx but we discussed it to the detail that Zarhym talked about in that post that Snowfox is referencing here:
01/06/2015 06:59 PMPosted by Zarhym
Yes, but as a team we've generally agreed not to use that tool. No matter how small the degree, we don't want to distort the like:dislike ratio the community gives a post. The rating system is only indicative about so much anyway, but I don't want to play a part in clouding that with my opinion... If that makes sense.

So we toe a weird line between being representatives, but also being players and while we do weigh in with our opinions as far as posting. Since we try to articulate those in an understandable way (...try being the big word here >.>) we actively avoid upvoting posts. It's a system that really is more for the community to decide what is a good response or post.