Tanking Food?

#0 - Jan. 9, 2009, 4:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Is it just me or is there no food buff for tank specific roles? All I see are hit rating, crit rating AP, etc with the necessary stamina that goes on all food.

Is there anything that has defensive stats on the food? or more stamina?
#22 - Jan. 14, 2009, 12:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The stamina is already a big part of tanking and while there might not be a direct mitigation food you can always get like dodge/stamina or defense/stamina, the other combination are still a part of tanking and should help you get where you need to go.
#26 - Jan. 14, 2009, 12:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
My only complaint bornakk is that the spices for the upgraded food come from the cooking daily only. That just feels so poorly thought out. never ever did you need to do a quest for the actually ingredients for cooking. for the recipes that's fine but for the one reagent besides the meat it sucks.

I can see how doing one of these quests every day may be frustrating, but at the same time the 30 stamina food doesn't require the spices and you can likely use this food for many situations. Once you have all the recipes you can turn in the cooking reward token for 10 spices, so per day you are looking at 13-16 northern spices which will add up quite fast.

As for cooking for ingredients for other cooking, yes, it's kind of a new thing, but it feels a little more interactive to me than just buying the spices or not having them all together so it feels better than things were in the past for me.

Q u o t e:
Bornakk, can you comment on why the tank flask is so underbudget?

Not if this is all of the details you have on the topic. ;-)