legendary drop

#1 - Oct. 17, 2017, 9:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
i dont want to hear ''there is not best way,do end game thing and u will get one''
i just ask you to list where yours legendarys drop from, to think a sort of best average source
thanks for attention and im sorry for my english
Forum Avatar
Forum Engagement
#12 - Oct. 17, 2017, 2:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
My very, very first legendary dropped from Heroic Ursoc.

The most unexpected legendary dropped from a Blingtron 6k box. That was a fun surprise!

They really can drop from anywhere, so as long as you keep doing relevant content you should see a legendary drop eventually. That includes regular treasure chests, rares, emissary caches, Dungeon and Raid bosses in all difficulties, Grand Challenger Bounties, and so forth. There's plenty of examples in the thread so far :).

You can increase your chances by doing more, and more difficult content but personally I prefer to just do my regular weekly things and see what happens. This is all up to you of course, so best of luck!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#48 - Oct. 18, 2017, 4:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
18/10/2017 14:47Posted by Pyttipanda
17/10/2017 15:30Posted by Zaxithorne
My very, very first legendary dropped from Heroic Ursoc.

The most unexpected legendary dropped from a Blingtron 6k box. That was a fun surprise!

They really can drop from anywhere, so as long as you keep doing relevant content you should see a legendary drop eventually. That includes regular treasure chests, rares, emissary caches, Dungeon and Raid bosses in all difficulties, Grand Challenger Bounties, and so forth. There's plenty of examples in the thread so far :).

You can increase your chances by doing more, and more difficult content but personally I prefer to just do my regular weekly things and see what happens. This is all up to you of course, so best of luck!

what everybody wants to know is the lvl req being 101, can they drop for lvl 101s too?

Yes they can, though the amount of eligible sources you have at that level is a lot less compared to at level 110.