Argussian Reach Emissary

#1 - Sept. 6, 2017, 3:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Can we get an explanation as to why only one quest is up? Have we not learned from the past to spawn the necessary world quests when they are emissaries?

Edit: We've seen that the leather quest under Army of the Light works, and the pet battle are the only active WQs that count unless you saved some from prior days.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#49 - Sept. 6, 2017, 6:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey guys,

Noticed this myself as well - I've been actively doing every World Quest across Argus every day, and only have two Argrussian World Quests up now (one normal + one pet battle). I've sent an ask about this over to the development team, so I'll let you know when I hear something official.

I've also asked for clarification on the intent/rule behind "should there always be enough world quests up to immediately complete a new Emissary".

Edit: In the mean time, be patient, as I'm sure more will spawn through the day.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#127 - Sept. 6, 2017, 11:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thanks for your patience everyone - a hotfix is live as of about 15 minutes ago to require the Argussian Reach Emissary Quest to only require three World Quests to complete. There's currently an issue where the text will show as four needed, but it should complete at three.

This is being done temporarily, until next week, at which more Argussian Reach World Quests should be available and the Emissary Quest requirement for this faction will be reverted back to require four.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#130 - Sept. 6, 2017, 11:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
09/06/2017 04:32 PMPosted by Ilili
09/06/2017 04:30 PMPosted by Ornyx
Thanks for your patience everyone - a hotfix is live as of about 15 minutes ago to require the Argussian Reach Emissary Quest to only require three World Quests to complete. There's currently an issue where the text will show as four needed, but it should complete at three.

This is being done temporarily, until next week, at which more Argussian Reach World Quests should be available and the Emissary Quest requirement for this faction will be reverted back to require four.

Even at three there are not enough up.
I'm seeing two on Mac'Aree and one in Krokuun currently, as of this writing.

Edit: I was wrong on this, midread one of my World Quests, apologies.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#143 - Sept. 6, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Another issue is that some rare boss World Quests may count for both Army of Light and Argussian Reach, but may only show one or the other at the moment, as the UI doesn't seem to want to support showing both. This is something we're looking into, but in the mean time I suggest trying some of the Army of Light rares and seeing if they count.

It's not intended that you would need to Pet Battle or turn in crafting materials to complete this Emissary.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#146 - Sept. 7, 2017, 12:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
09/06/2017 05:01 PMPosted by Juggalo
09/06/2017 04:35 PMPosted by Ornyx
... I'm seeing two on Mac'Aree and one in Krokuun currently, as of this writing.

http://imgur.com/a/PXmJ6
Apologies, misread one of them. There is one rare on Mac'Aree for me that is Argussian Reach, however.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#182 - Sept. 8, 2017, 10:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
09/06/2017 08:47 PMPosted by Araceli
As of this writing, I have no Argussian quests on my map. I haven't unlocked McCree yet, but still not seeing any others anywhere else.
Just as a tracking note - there were at least 2 yesterday for me, 3 by some accounts, and 4 including a Pet Battle World Quest. There's currently at least one more up in Mac'Aree, and I did two more earlier today in Krokuun.

--

As said before, more Argussian Reach World Quests will be available next week, and hopefully we won't see this issue again in the future. Thanks again for your patience and bearing with us here.